"Compare to past" included in a saved report produced by Insights

• 28 March 2019

I create a report in Insights.

I want to compare an event this Month Vs. Last month.

I select compare to past and save the report.

When I access the saved report I need again to select compare to past. It is not auto-saved.

I want to create reports looking at compare to past metrics and save them to a dashboard. This update will be useful.

@kontriant -

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

+1 to this request

@amishollie We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Design team for review as well!

If you havent already, please make sure you are subscribed to this Idea - via the subscribe star button at the bottom of the original post - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Fix this fast!! This is a very important metric for us with the changing tides of COVID-19.

@andrewf4038 thanks for sharing your feedback and expressing interest in the development of this idea.  I have gone ahead and filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Design team for review. 

If you are not automatically subscribed to this Idea, please make sure you do by clicking on the subscribe star button at the bottom of the original idea post, to get emailed updates on its progress.

Mixpanel