Dashboard Improvement: Add Flows

Add Flows - These are very useful and my team often requests them. Right now I have to create a google doc with the links for them

@cherise_MixpanelTeam as requested I am submitting all items from @cpellows "dashboard improvements" idea as separate ideas. Please submit product gaps and whenever possible provide a status update. Thank you in advance.

@cpellows and @kontriant-

We submitted this as a product gap to our Engineering and Product Development team on your behalf.

any update on this? I still can not get a flow on my dashboard

I’d love an update on this as well. Flows in the dashboard would be incredibly helpful.

@kidflush04 and @Zander — I’ll reach out to the PM to get an update on this! I know it is something we are actively working on. 

To follow-up, this is something we are aiming to resolve but I do not have a specific date at this time. 

How can I view a Flow in read-only mode if not through adding it to the dashboard?

Upvote, as I would also love to use the feature.

It’s a huge PITA that we can’t add flows to dashboards now. Basically ruins MixPanel for me. Was counting on this.

This would be a huge plus for us as well. It’s impeding the product team’s ability to make useful dashboard for the leadership.

Here to request the feature as well.

@cherise I’d also appreciate an update here.

Updated idea status IN CONSIDERATIONIN REVIEW

Any updates?! Just learning MixPanel now and this would be a brilliant addition to have.

Hey @Jenny@Tablz No update at the moment, all ideas are moved to in review once they’ve been submitted to our product team, it will then either go into “consideration” or “not planned” as long as you’ve upvoted above you’ll get a nudge when it changes.

Mixpanel