Solved

How can I delete multiple reports at once ?

• 26 November 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I would like to know if it’s possible to delete several reports & dashboards at the same time rather than having to do it manually one by one?Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Jaz-CommunityManager 29 November 2021, 17:17

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @GuillaumeD yep! If you click your search-bar at the top of the screen you will be able to select “browse all reports and dashboards” this will open a page of your reports, the reports listed will have checkboxes beside them which you can select and then delete. Let me know if this helps?

Hi Jaz,

Thanks for your feedback ! 

After selecting “browse all reports and dashboards”, I do have a listing of the reports but I don't see where are the checkboxes to delete them? (below a screenshot)

Is this the right page ?

Many thanks

Guillaume

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @GuillaumeD this is the page but should have an extra option on the menu to show the checkboxes, I’ll check if it’s moved! Just to double check, what’s your user level on this project?

Below my level on the project :

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @GuillaumeD we suspect this may be a bug, are you able to write to support@mixpanel.com with detail of the problem and link in this thread so they can see your screenshots? 

Hi @Jaz-CommunityManager 

I’ll do that!

Many thanks

Guillaume

Hi @Jaz-CommunityManager , just want to follow-up to see if this bug has been fixed and launched? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@woolalala are the check-boxes showing in your project? If not, this may be a product idea we should submit to our product team

@Jaz-CommunityManager , no the check-boxes are not showing in my project. 

Am I looking at the right place?