Solved

Users with two ore more sessions

• 13 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I wonder if I did a the right thing with this simple report. I need an insights report that will show users who have been in the app twice in a given period. That is, uses with two sessions.

Due to the nature of the product, our focus metric in the app is how many people log in to the App twice in the last 30, 60 or more days. 

icon

Best answer by mattsmith 24 May 2022, 16:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Drazen Smaranduj 

This report will show exactly what you were asking for, however it will split it out by month meaning it is showing you users who have 2 sessions in February, then users who have 2 sessions in March, not specifically if those users have 2 sessions across those 60 days. You could customise your distribution groups to have everyone in 2+ grouped together to give you the total number for each month, but if you wanted to look at sessions across a 60 day period it might be worth creating a cohort.

In the users tab select the event “Session Start” then change the total to be at least 2 times and select the last 60 days. If you save this cohort you can plot the number of users in a line chart, so you can see how many people are part of this group at any given time.

Hope that helps.

Matt

Great! Thanks.