Question

Top Users/Powerusers Report

• 18 November 2020
  • 0 replies

Hi All,

I am trying to build a powerusers report, that specifically shows who the powerusers are and what they’re doing, as a breakdown to a graphical representation to the insights report itself. 

I haven’t been able to figure out building a cohort based on our engagement criteria, maybe this is the first step I am missing (it seems I can’t add a Condition to a cohort block, isn’t this where i’d define?). The criteria would probably be based on number of logins/sessions in the past month, along with performing some key events as well.

It seems I can’t have a list view that includes any defined properties+values of my insights report, so sure I want to see a visualization, but I want to deep dive into the breakdown by users, and have those users sorts by ‘most engaged’ based on the cohort criteria. We’d probably create something similar for least engaged.

Additionally, I am looking to publish KPIs as roll up numbers to our Dashboard. Any way/ideas to show numeric summaries rather than graphs for a Dashboard?

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!