Solved

Save selected Insights breakdown criteria for every web session

• 3 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone,

I often go to insights, and "breakdown" by a certain property. I am doing this every time I visit the website. Is there a way to save my selection. So, Insights always have breakdown by pre-selected property until I clear it out (even after I close the page)?

icon

Best answer by scottk 5 March 2019, 13:31

For very common filters of an event I’d recommend creating a ‘Custom Event’ in Mixpanel. This allows you to define a new version of the event customized with your filters. Another option would be to save the report in Mixpanel and reuse it when you need your filters. You can also create your own browser bookmarks of the report which will retain your filters. These options generally help me for this situation.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

For very common filters of an event I’d recommend creating a ‘Custom Event’ in Mixpanel. This allows you to define a new version of the event customized with your filters. Another option would be to save the report in Mixpanel and reuse it when you need your filters. You can also create your own browser bookmarks of the report which will retain your filters. These options generally help me for this situation.