Question

Real time count of users using product

• 17 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge

How do I show a live count of users that are active on my product, and add it to my dashboard?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @sehbear, Stephanie here from the Community Team. Thanks for writing in!

Our Live View is used as a tool to troubleshoot your implementation. Currently you can use our Insights report to see the total or unique count of your top events or all events over time in a line graph. I have attached a screenshot on my testing project on how to set up your search for Total All Events in the Last 96 hours. You can save a report similar to this and add it to your Dashboard.

However, if this does not hit on what you are trying to see, I would love to learn more about what you would are envisioning. We would appreciate as much detail as possible!

Badge

Hi @stephanie_MixpanelTeam,

Thanks for answering! I was thinking more on the lines of having a real time count of the number of users on the platform.

I am including something that I believe is from Google Analytics.

A metric something like that, and be able to add it to my dashboard as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@sehbear Thank you for sharing this feedback! We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team here. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Hey @sehbear sehbear

Did you manage to get the insight of real time users on the product ? 

Thanks