Solved

No Reports Showing up on Mixpanel Mobile app

• 5 September 2019
  • 9 replies

Badge

I am using the Mixpanel android app, have created some reports and dashboards through the web UI but when I try to add them on the mobile app, they never appear.

I am trying to add them on Trend > Select Report but I get...

"Mobile-eligible reports will appear here once they've been added to your Dashboard on the web."

How do I make them mobile-eligible?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephanie 13 September 2019, 18:56

Hi @timmyg,

I believe this is great feedback on our Mobile Android App. I have gone ahead and posted and Idea on your behalf here, and logged a product gap with our Engineering and Product Development team.

Make sure you are following the Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @timmyg, did you mean to say Mixpanel's iOS app? I am not sure if they have a Android App for Dashboards.

Badge

@shawn.barrett yes, they do have an app for android.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @timmyg,

I believe this is great feedback on our Mobile Android App. I have gone ahead and posted and Idea on your behalf here, and logged a product gap with our Engineering and Product Development team.

Make sure you are following the Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I'm having the same issue here on iOS. I cannot figure out how to get a report from web to mobile through the dashboard function. They never appear in mobile and there's no clear definition for what "single-segment" means for a report type. @stephanie_MixpanelTeam

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This is a concern & issue on iOS as well @stephanie_MixpanelTeam

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@The_Stig sorry to hear about the inconveniences with the iOS app.

To get to the bottom of this, would you mind sharing with me the following information:

• Which iOS device are you using? Device type and operating system?
  • Which version of the Mixpanel iOS app is installed on your phone?
  • Which dashboard did you pin to your mobile app?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I'm on an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.1.2.

I have Mixpanel iOS app version 1.2.37 installed.

I have not pined a dashboard to my mobile app as I'm unaware how to do so @stephanie_MixpanelTeam

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@The_Stig It looks like you might be running on a legacy mobile application. Mixpanel no longer supports legacy iOS app. Please visit the app store to download the most recent iOS app.

I also wanted to share our Mixpanel iOS App help article for more details on how to use the new Mixpanel iOS app.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Upgrading fixed the issue. I thought the iPhone was set to auto-update but I guess not. Thanks @stephanie_MixpanelTeam problem solved

Mixpanel