Solved

No longer be able to see time between events in a funnel

• 24 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

In the past, it's possible to see the time taken between two events within the funnel. However, I noticed that mixpanel recently changed the funnels UI and when I clicked on the event, I can only see the conversion rate and not the average time taken from the previous steps.

icon

Best answer by james 27 April 2019, 00:25

@jennelizabeth I was taking at look at this on my dev project and you can still see "Time from prev. step Avg/Median". Is that what you are look for? If so, you have to click on the title of the event in the Funnel and at the bottom you should be able to see the section of "Time from prev. step Avg/Median"(screenshot attached). You will also be able to see Segmentation graph and Time to Convert Chart below.

Hopefully this helps you out :)

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@jennelizabeth I was taking at look at this on my dev project and you can still see "Time from prev. step Avg/Median". Is that what you are look for? If so, you have to click on the title of the event in the Funnel and at the bottom you should be able to see the section of "Time from prev. step Avg/Median"(screenshot attached). You will also be able to see Segmentation graph and Time to Convert Chart below.

Hopefully this helps you out :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

It would be very helpful if we could see the total time, not just time between events.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@jyoung@carekinesis.com, this is a great feedback on our Funnels report! Do you mind posting this in the Ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Funnels Report" might also help for better search-ability. We would appreciate as much detail as possible on your Idea!