Question

Move detail dialog box in chart to a proper place

Badge

Hi team,

Would like to give an important suggestion. I think it is not good to have a detailed value using the dialog box that cover/block the line chart behind it. It is hard to see/compare the progress with the previous value. I always use this to present to my team and stakeholder, and it is quite bugging.

Could you guys please move it to a proper place? Perhaps, moving it to under the line? So it won't cover the previous value. I think that would be very helpful :)

Thanks. Please consider it.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Elsen,

I think this is a great feedback on our Insights report! Mind posting this in the ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Insights" might also help for better searchability.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Elsen,

I think this is a great feedback on our Insights report! Mind posting this in the ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Insights" might also help for better searchability.