Solved

Lead scoring thanks to Mixpanel

• 4 February 2020
  • 3 replies

I would like to create a score based on user behavior on my website thanks to Mixpanel. 

Based on behavior such as click on certain call to action or page visited i’d like to attribute a score and bringing together those numbers in order to have a score for each user.

Is there any way I could made up this feature thanks to it ?

Regards

icon

Best answer by stephanie 15 February 2020, 02:19

@Sevenate this is achievable by using our formulas. We can add  a formula of A (App Open Event) * 10 (points). This will take the total times users have done App Open and add 10 points to each action. I have shared two screens below sharing this. 

This user has done the Log In event 15 time in the last 30 days
We add the formula of A*10 to give the user 10 points for each time the user has performed the Log In event, which is a total of 150 points. 

Hope this helps and have a great weekend! 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Sevenate,

I am not sure if I am completely understanding your question. What I am getting is that you would like to see the amount of time your users do an action on your website and who these users are? If this is what you are looking for, this is definitely achievable on our Insights report. I have shared a screenshot below on how this would look like on my dummy report. 

The report shows the total times App Open has been done in the past 30 days. Broken down by email to see users email. Additionally, this is in a table view to see the totals. 

I hope this helps, if this does not quite hit it, would you mind sharing more information on what you are trying to achieve? Happy to look further into it!

Hey Stephanie, 

Thanks for answering.

That’s not exactly what i’m looking for but that’s a great point. What i’d like to do is to attribute a score for each action and make a score. 
Ex : Based on your exemple, i see that your user arrow.arrow@aol.com has opened the app 64 times on the last 30 days. More than that, i’d like to to attribute a score on each of this number of actions (ex: 1 app open = 10points) and make a sum of that to see in a screen my best engaged users.
Can you tell me if that’s a thing possible on mixpanel ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@Sevenate this is achievable by using our formulas. We can add  a formula of A (App Open Event) * 10 (points). This will take the total times users have done App Open and add 10 points to each action. I have shared two screens below sharing this. 

This user has done the Log In event 15 time in the last 30 days
We add the formula of A*10 to give the user 10 points for each time the user has performed the Log In event, which is a total of 150 points. 

Hope this helps and have a great weekend! 

Mixpanel