Solved

Insights: how to sum property value?

• 17 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

Given an event X, that has the property with a key Y and value V, how can I pull a report that sums all values V for event X and key Y?

icon

Best answer by stephaniewhitlock 18 April 2019, 01:30

Helllooo @david_frank, I believe you can find the sum of values V in the Insights report. To do this you will have to go into your Insights report. Under SHOW TOTAL (this will do the sum of the numeric property value) you can find Event X, and on the right side of it there will be a properties button (screenshot attached from their Insights Overview) to click on. Once you click on it, there you can find the Key Y and select the numeric value V to it. Once you select it, it will sum up all the properties values of V tied to event X.

Hopefully this helps you!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Helllooo @david_frank, I believe you can find the sum of values V in the Insights report. To do this you will have to go into your Insights report. Under SHOW TOTAL (this will do the sum of the numeric property value) you can find Event X, and on the right side of it there will be a properties button (screenshot attached from their Insights Overview) to click on. Once you click on it, there you can find the Key Y and select the numeric value V to it. Once you select it, it will sum up all the properties values of V tied to event X.

Hopefully this helps you!