Solved

I do need the price here to be ungrouped. Is there any way to do that?

• 19 March 2020
  • 2 replies

The price here is grouped as 0-5, 10-15, 15-20…

I don’t want it to be grouped like that, is there any way to ungroup it?

icon

Best answer by stephanie 19 March 2020, 19:38

Hi @wangyudi1992,

To help with this, you can typecast the Price property to a String data type instead of a Number data type - it should help ungroup them.

You can change the typecast of a property by clicking the blue bubble named “Typecast” next to the property. This will show you a menu of all the data type you can typecast to. I have attached some screenshots of my dummy project below to help you find this in your report. 

Blue “Typecast” bubble will show up when you hover over the property

When you click into it, it will show you the different data types. In your case, you can use the String Data Type.

Let me know if this helps!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @wangyudi1992,

To help with this, you can typecast the Price property to a String data type instead of a Number data type - it should help ungroup them.

You can change the typecast of a property by clicking the blue bubble named “Typecast” next to the property. This will show you a menu of all the data type you can typecast to. I have attached some screenshots of my dummy project below to help you find this in your report. 

Blue “Typecast” bubble will show up when you hover over the property

When you click into it, it will show you the different data types. In your case, you can use the String Data Type.

Let me know if this helps!

Hi @stephanie , thank you for you reply! It helps.