Question

How to track all the times an event count = 0 when it has a particular property?

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are using Mixpanel for our mobile news app. We have an event that fires every time an article is loaded, and a property on that event which tracks the title of the article being loaded. How can I see which articles have not been loaded even once?

This is my current setup but it only shows me articles where "article.load.success" is >1. Is there a way to filter based on number of events (as oppose to just sorting ASC/DESC)?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @mogulnews! It sounds like you have two questions. For your question regarding seeing articles that have not loaded once, is there an event you are sending with this information? Events are attached to properties that are sent in, if no event is sent with articles titles that have not loaded, then we will not be able to see them in the the Insights report.

For your second question, it sounds like you would like to see the overall unique count of the event? If so, you can remove the event property of title and this will give you an overall number of the event article.load.success . Let me know if this not get to your issue, maybe there is some information I missed. Hope this help!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Travis, this answers my question