Solved

How to delete a retention report?

• 14 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

After adding a retention report to a Dashboard, that retention report is now always visible in the "Add Report" modal for a Dashboard.

There does not appear to be any way to delete retention reports, or even change the name of the retention reports displayed in the "Add Report" modal. This has resulted in a long list of redundant reports with similar names and no way to clean them up.

Removing a retention report from the Dashboard does not solve this problem.

icon

Best answer by johnaustin 15 November 2019, 01:12

Hi @jonop

So I believe the "Add Report" button inside of Dashboards will keep showing you options of saved reports to add to your Dashboard. If you do not want them to be options to add, you would need to permanently deleted the retention report.

To delete the retention report, your will need to go into Retention -> Click Bookmarks tab -> inside the bookmarks tab menu, hover over the report your want to delete with your mouse -> on the right side of the report name you will see a little trash can icon -> click on the trash can to permanently delete the report. Once you delete it, it should not pop up as an option on your "Add report" modem in Dashboards.

I figure it might kinda hard to imagine so I attached some screenshots to help you delete the report

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @jonop

So I believe the "Add Report" button inside of Dashboards will keep showing you options of saved reports to add to your Dashboard. If you do not want them to be options to add, you would need to permanently deleted the retention report.

To delete the retention report, your will need to go into Retention -> Click Bookmarks tab -> inside the bookmarks tab menu, hover over the report your want to delete with your mouse -> on the right side of the report name you will see a little trash can icon -> click on the trash can to permanently delete the report. Once you delete it, it should not pop up as an option on your "Add report" modem in Dashboards.

I figure it might kinda hard to imagine so I attached some screenshots to help you delete the report

Badge

Awesome - thanks John!

Hi, 

I’m also trying to delete reports. I cannot find the bookmarks tab as described in the above answer. Is there another place deleting reports has moved to now? 

Thanks