Solved

How do I create a funnel for businesses (instead of users)?

• 3 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there,

Our business does B2B software and so when we track conversions through funnel stages we don't care about what user performs the action just as long as a user in the business performs the action.

Does anyone know how to create a funnel that tracks a businesses conversions as opposed to a users conversions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Nick

icon

Best answer by sarahhorton 6 May 2019, 22:27

Hey @nrobertos, have you tried out their Group Analytics feature? I believe this will be a perfect for what you are looking for! As a note, the Group Analytics feature is only available on an Enterprise account and you will need to reach out to your CSM to enable Group Analytics.

However, if this is not your desired route, you can also try to create a super property called "Company Name" as an example. When users sign up or log in, you would create that property on their device. Once the property information is captured, you can segment in Funnels (or other reports) by the "Company Name" property.

Hope this helps you out!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @nrobertos, have you tried out their Group Analytics feature? I believe this will be a perfect for what you are looking for! As a note, the Group Analytics feature is only available on an Enterprise account and you will need to reach out to your CSM to enable Group Analytics.

However, if this is not your desired route, you can also try to create a super property called "Company Name" as an example. When users sign up or log in, you would create that property on their device. Once the property information is captured, you can segment in Funnels (or other reports) by the "Company Name" property.

Hope this helps you out!