Solved

How do I create a frequency histogram?

• 4 August 2020
  • 4 replies

I need to create a frequency histogram of all users who are more than 28 days old and have completed a given action at least once in the last 28 days.

Example:

The new ‘aggregate by distribution’ feature is pretty close to it but not exactly what I need.

How can I do this?

icon

Best answer by Peishan 18 August 2020, 08:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello - 

Your question is timely. We just released an in-line date filter in our Insights report that allows you to do that.

See example here.

Pretty cool ;) Thanks!

Hi @kacper Thank you so much for this! Is there a way to expand >=9 events per user?

Badge

Hi Maria, 

I can follow up on your question in case you were not able to find the answer, but hopefully, others can learn from this. You can click on the three dots (overflow menu) to the right of the event and select “Customize Range” as described in this article: https://help.mixpanel.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032529592#bucketing

Essentially, you can increase the limit or maximum as well as the interval size. I would recommend increasing it to a large number like 100 to see where the max is and then change it based on your true maximum. I hope that helps and makes sense! =)

Best,

Eric