Solved

How can I delete a Dashboard?

• 20 September 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I've clicked everything in Dashboards and can't seem to figure out how to delete a Dashboard that I don't need anymore..

icon

Best answer by michael 27 March 2019, 21:35

Good news, @annecamacho! There have been updates made to our dashboards report so that you can more quickly and easily delete a specific dashboard. You can find that in your dashboard's options menu here:

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @annecamacho!

Sarah here, from Mixpanel Support.
That's a great question. You can definitely delete dashboard reports and views.

You can delete an unwanted Dashboard view (except your Default views such as Growth, Marketing, Product, and 'My dashboard') by removing all of the reports within the dashboard.

You will have to remove it from all dashboard views in order to delete the unwanted Dashboard view.

For example:

• You have an unwanted Dashboard view called 'test'
  • There are 3 reports in it- one of which is called 'report1',
  • 'Report1' is in another Dashboard view called 'Daily Reports'
  • You will have to remove all of the reports from 'test'.
  • When you click to remove 'report1' from your reports, you will be warned that this will remove the report from all views. Confirm to remove
  • This will remove 'report1' from all views, and then you will have to add '`report1' back into 'Daily Reports'.

This is a bit of a workaround, but great news! We are working on a way to make dashboard management easier and it should come out soon.

Let me know if you need me to clarify on anything!

-Sarah

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Good news, @annecamacho! There have been updates made to our dashboards report so that you can more quickly and easily delete a specific dashboard. You can find that in your dashboard's options menu here: