Question

Get a cohort of the users in the stickiness formula

Badge

I need to know who are the users that are counted in this report.

Is there an easy way to do that?

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @bochenn, Stephanie here from Mixpanel!

Currently there isn't a way to create a Cohort from our Insights report. I think this is a great feedback on our Insights report! Mind posting this in the Ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Cohorts" or "Insights" might also help for better search-ability.

As a slight workaround, if you are capturing users with the Email property, you could break down the report further by this to see the users emails. To do this, you can click the + button and select $email people property. This will show your users emails on the right side bar under the Legend section of your report.

Badge

This is what I get when I follow your steps. Am I doing anything wrong?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@bochenn apologies for the confusion, I meant the + button on the report. This will give you the option to breakdown by people property of Email. Take a look at my screenshot attached.

Badge

I followed your steps, then I get the list in the right side of my chart.

The question is if thee number of sticked users is 20 or 445?

Thanks a lot for your help, you're awesome!

Badge

Hi @stephanie_MixpanelTeam can you help me with this question?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @bochenn, the box on the right will give you the list of emails, 445 is the total count in that list and the 20 would be how many are checked in the list

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @bochenn! I have gone ahead and filed a product gap on your behalf here. In addition, I have submitted to our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.