Solved

Funnel Report Steps

• 14 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Once the code is installed on the website using GTM I presume will mixpanel pull in all the different pages on the website and will I be able to select them as part of the funnel or will I have to create each page as a separate event manually?

icon

Best answer by Muffaddal Qutbuddin 18 October 2021, 10:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello  @bbutler adding library code along won’t get you anything. you need to send events, example page view event, in order to see things in Mixpanel.

Hi Muffaddal, so is it easy to set up a large number of similar events with different properties? Would this take me a long time to do with say 3000 videos over 500 pages and I wanted to track all those pages and all the videos on those pages?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It depends on the website architecture, but should be fairly simple to tag all the videos with events and properties. 

Hi Muffaddal, I’m quite technical and used to code, but I’m not the developer for the site. It runs on episerver. Would I be able to set up the events and properties or would this all have to be done by our developer? I am used to doing it myself with GTM etc.