Hello, we have an odd problem with the funnel.
This is the funnel: app install → get_started button → login → first onboarding question.
If I create a cohort with the get_started drop-off, in this way:
I find users with the login event, listed in this cohort!
In the same cohort, I find also the anonymous user and the identified user (merged with the anonymous user). In this way, the initial audience is counted twice, and the funnel percentage is wrong.
If I add the filter: UserId is set, then I have the right results and the drop-off cohort is populated with the right users (no login events).
It seems like the funnel includes in the initial audience the anonymous users and the identified users also if they have been merged (auto-merge is active in our account).
Note: we are using segment to send the events and to identify the users.
Best answer by cheriseView original