Solved

Frequency breakdown and segment in different buckets

• 27 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I would like to breakdown an event by frequency and view different buckets of how many times people have fired an event broken down by different times such as x people performed action 1 time and compare it to people who performed the action 2 times. 

icon

Best answer by stephanie 7 March 2020, 01:30

Hey @seanmccoy,

I am wondering is this is something we can do in Insights. Would something like being able to see events and how many time people performed that event in buckets? For example, I have created a report where I have Purchase Song event, and I want to see the amount of times each person performed that event in buckets. Below I have shared a screenshot of my report - please note I have blocked out my test emails, just incase it looks funky in that section. 

In the image above I am seeing how many people have performed  “Song play” and “Purchase Song” events, broken down by email to see which users are performing these events. 

If this does not quite hit on the nail, would you mind elaborating more on your idea? I would appreciate as much details as possible! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey @seanmccoy,

I am wondering is this is something we can do in Insights. Would something like being able to see events and how many time people performed that event in buckets? For example, I have created a report where I have Purchase Song event, and I want to see the amount of times each person performed that event in buckets. Below I have shared a screenshot of my report - please note I have blocked out my test emails, just incase it looks funky in that section. 

In the image above I am seeing how many people have performed  “Song play” and “Purchase Song” events, broken down by email to see which users are performing these events. 

If this does not quite hit on the nail, would you mind elaborating more on your idea? I would appreciate as much details as possible!