Question

Filter Users With Multiple Cities

• 13 June 2020
  • 5 replies

I want to Filter users who have done activity from multiple Cities, or Region or Browser etc.

So I only want to users who performed an event from Multiple Cities.

Is there a way to get this in Mixpanel?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Affan :hand_splayed:

If what you’re trying to find out is the number of users who have done a certain event from different locations, you could use the Insights report like this:

In this example I see there are 1.6k users that watched a video from 2 different locations.

Let me know if this solves your question!

Thanks,

Anca

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Affan : thanks for writing in. As Anca pointed out, we’ve recently launched a way for you to get the “distinct property value count per user”, which in the above screenshot tells us that 1.6K users did “Watch video” from 2 different cities, but what’s missing right now (and something that we are working on) is the ability to filter reports by users / create a cohort of users that did “Watch video” from 2 different cities.

I can update this thread when this is supported.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Moinak

Product @Mixpanel

@anca Thanks for this I will review this and will reach out to you if I am unable to do it.

Thanks for the wonderful quick support 🙂

@anca I am unable to find distribution in the drop-down of insights in most of the clients Mixpanel

Is it only available in some enterprise plans?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Affan : this is still in a beta, and i’ve added all your projects into that beta.

Let me know if you still see any issues.