I’m not sure if this is possible but I’ll try to ask it here anyway.
Imagine I have a cohort “Active Users” defined by the condition “3 rides last 7 days”.
I can plot the number of Active Users in the insights report, which tells me the number of users in that particular timeframe. Example:
- January: 410 Active Users
- February: 380 Active Users
- March: 470 Active Users
Now I’d like to have more insight into this cohort on each particular month.
For instance, I’d like to plot the Average Screen Time (SUM event screen_view by param screen_duration divided by Active Users in the timeframe) done by the Active Users in that particular month using the Insights report. Example:
- January: 410 Active Users did x avg screen time
- February: 380 Active Users did y avg screen time
- March: 470 Active Users did z avg screen time
How can I achieve this using a single cohort like the one I mentioned?
Thanks in advance!