Solved

Displaying per Property 'Average' in an Insights Report with Breakdown

• 9 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I am just getting started in MixPanel and am wondering how to display an "average" line in an "Insights Report" where "Breakdown" is activated? In this case, the events we are tracking are "plays" of audio files on our web platform and the properties that are being broken out by the "Breakdown" are the specific make/model of the microphone that was used to record the particular audio that is being played. To make the report more meaningful, I need to be able to see what the average number of plays per make/model as well as the leaderboard (the ability to toggle between median and mean would be a bonus). Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by stephanie 20 February 2020, 00:06

Hi @Ian Hlatky,

You can use Data Functions in reports to find the total, unique, average, median, min, max. For Average and Median calculations, I would suggest our Insights report.To read more on this, take a look at our Data Functions article here. 

Hope this helps! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Ian Hlatky,

You can use Data Functions in reports to find the total, unique, average, median, min, max. For Average and Median calculations, I would suggest our Insights report.To read more on this, take a look at our Data Functions article here. 

Hope this helps! 

Mixpanel