Solved

Cohorts based on rolling dates

• 7 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I remember there was the option to select “rolling date ranges”, or something similar, when creating a cohort. I can’t see this option anymore. Is it not available anymore or I somehow wanted it so much that I imagined it ever existed?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by nataliak 9 June 2021, 00:00

Hi @Valerio Raco! You’re definitely not imagining this change-- the rolling date checkbox in the cohort builder has been replaced with the +ending option in the "Last" view. For example, looking for Today, June 8th, if I want to look at last Monday through Sunday, I would say something like Last 7 Days, Ending 2 days ago, and you'd be able to see the new date range highlighted as 5/31 - 6/6, and it would update daily as the rolling range did previously.

Let me know if that makes sense!

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi @Valerio Raco! You’re definitely not imagining this change-- the rolling date checkbox in the cohort builder has been replaced with the +ending option in the "Last" view. For example, looking for Today, June 8th, if I want to look at last Monday through Sunday, I would say something like Last 7 Days, Ending 2 days ago, and you'd be able to see the new date range highlighted as 5/31 - 6/6, and it would update daily as the rolling range did previously.

Let me know if that makes sense!

Mixpanel