Solved

Cohort for purchasers with specific product

• 7 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I would like to analyze the WAU for the past 6 months that made at least one purchase within 7 days with the shipping = free. How can I get a report like this in the Insights report?

I know that I should build a cohort but the only option is to select “Purchase in the last 7 days and filter by Shipping = free” and this solution doesn’t answer to my question because I will see the users I want to analyze only for the last 7 days of the graph.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by mattsmith 10 July 2020, 12:46

Hi @Marian 

Would you want the logic to be users who made a purchase after sign-up? Or just any user who made a purchase in the last 7 days?

If it’s the former, you can add 2 criteria to your Cohort. The first being “Signed-up” or whichever event you have as the first time you see your user. The second would be your Purchase event, but here you can make the logic within the Cohort to be “Then did” making sure the events were done in that order. You can still make the shipping = Free, and then view that Cohort within insights to see the user volume trend over time.

If it’s the second option, within your Cohort you can select “between” and select the last 7 days then choose “rolling range” to ensure it always updates to the latest 7 days going forward. You can do the same visualisation of the trend over time within Insights, to see how the WAU is changing for these users.

Thanks a lot,

Matt

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Marian 

Would you want the logic to be users who made a purchase after sign-up? Or just any user who made a purchase in the last 7 days?

If it’s the former, you can add 2 criteria to your Cohort. The first being “Signed-up” or whichever event you have as the first time you see your user. The second would be your Purchase event, but here you can make the logic within the Cohort to be “Then did” making sure the events were done in that order. You can still make the shipping = Free, and then view that Cohort within insights to see the user volume trend over time.

If it’s the second option, within your Cohort you can select “between” and select the last 7 days then choose “rolling range” to ensure it always updates to the latest 7 days going forward. You can do the same visualisation of the trend over time within Insights, to see how the WAU is changing for these users.

Thanks a lot,

Matt