Solved

Can't see all the results in a dashboard

• 18 August 2020
  • 3 replies

When creating a dashboard and adding an insight to it, I stumble upon the following problem - In the insight report I see 8 results (in rows/table), however in the dashboard the same report shows only 6 results.

Is there a way to make all the results appear in the dashboard? some sort of a “events number” field / pages?

Thanks, Michael

icon

Best answer by mattsmith 18 August 2020, 10:23

Hi @MichaelMichael 

The numbers of rows/data points on an Insights dashboard card is limited to 6 for visibility reasons, allowing us to add more cards onto the same screen and making the data match across the report when you resize the card.

The dashboard will only show the top/bottom 6 (depending on how you’ve ordered the chart before saving).

Thanks,

Matt

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @MichaelMichael 

The numbers of rows/data points on an Insights dashboard card is limited to 6 for visibility reasons, allowing us to add more cards onto the same screen and making the data match across the report when you resize the card.

The dashboard will only show the top/bottom 6 (depending on how you’ve ordered the chart before saving).

Thanks,

Matt

@mattsmith I see, thank you for the comment.

My original need here is to create an email digest that sends all the relevant events (8 and not 6). Can this be done somehow without creating a dashboard?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @MichaelMichael 

The only way to do this would be to send a link directly to that report so users can see all the data within the Insights tab. You can do this using the Sharing functionality within the report, or create a short URL for the report by using the link icon in the bottom right corner of any page within your project.

Thanks a lot,

Matt

Mixpanel