Solved

Can I label information?

• 12 February 2020
  • 2 replies

I have a set of ID’s in the data which refers to some content that has a name.

Can I label these for better readability when I send out reports?

For example, I would like to label the key 701 to “Section 1 Exercise 23”

icon

Best answer by stephanie 19 February 2020, 23:40

Hi @marcussjolin,

Following up with some questions to make sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. I am understanding that the sets of IDs are stored as event properties and you would like to be able to label these event properties to help give context to reports you are sharing externally? Currently you can put descriptions to events, custom events, event properties and user profile properties via Lexicon to share with your team. To read more on descriptions, our Lexicon help article explains with more details here

Hopefully my assumption is correct, if not, I would love more detail on your use case. I would appreciate as much detail as possible! 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @marcussjolin,

Following up with some questions to make sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. I am understanding that the sets of IDs are stored as event properties and you would like to be able to label these event properties to help give context to reports you are sharing externally? Currently you can put descriptions to events, custom events, event properties and user profile properties via Lexicon to share with your team. To read more on descriptions, our Lexicon help article explains with more details here

Hopefully my assumption is correct, if not, I would love more detail on your use case. I would appreciate as much detail as possible! 

Thank you, I will have a look at that!

Mixpanel