Solved

Bug with Flows and hidden events

• 28 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge

If you:

1. Create a flow with all but a few events hidden.
  2. Copy a short-link to the flow using the button on the bottom right of the page.
  3. Paste the link back into your browser in a different tab.

The flow shows correctly, but the hidden events dropdown shows all events as hidden, rather than the "all but x" I'd expect.

This is causing a lot of confusion and mistrust in a company I work with that the flows are showing correct data, and making it difficult for me to get people invested in using flows within the business.

icon

Best answer by stephanie 10 February 2020, 22:53

@michaelcarter Thanks for patiently waiting. It looks like this has been fixed, please let me know if you run into any issues with it!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @MichaelCarter,

Stephanie here from the Community team - thanks for reaching out and reporting this!

As you may have guessed, this doesn't look like it is intended behavior. I've filed a bug report for our Flows team to review, and have alerted them of this directly. Again, thank you for your feedback here - it's extremely valuable.

If I have any updates to share from our Flows team, I'll be sure to reach back out!

Cheers,

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@michaelcarter Thanks for patiently waiting. It looks like this has been fixed, please let me know if you run into any issues with it!

Mixpanel