Solved

All breakdown values are always shown

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

When I deselect certian values from a breakdown chart I expect that change to be reflected in the dashboard where it is used. 

1. When I change what breakdown values to show the Save button is still deactivated.
  2. If I force the Save button to appear (and click it) by changeing something else and then changin it back the selected break values are still reset as soon as I enter the Dashboard view.

Am I missing something or is this a bug ?

icon

Best answer by Fille 24 October 2020, 12:47

The legend.

I got a reply from support. They mentioned that the legend is not saved in the “bookmark” and therefor isnt saved but they said they might add this. They also gave me the tip to use property filters to achieve the same goal and it works.

Thanks for answering!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Fille —

Are you making these changes in the legend? or via the query builder?

The legend.

I got a reply from support. They mentioned that the legend is not saved in the “bookmark” and therefor isnt saved but they said they might add this. They also gave me the tip to use property filters to achieve the same goal and it works.

Thanks for answering!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Yeah — that’ll do it! You’ll notice that if you use property filters, the URL changes in your browser. Compared to the legend, which does not persist in the URL. 

Thanks for following up in this thread!