Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard! Over the next few weeks, I will be announcing all of our QBQ Champions to tell you a bit more about the person behind the username.
Meet one of our selected QBQ Champions, Arpit!
[Otherwise known as
1. Please tell us a bit about your role
Until recently, I was heading growth at Integromat and that's where I had the opportunity to use Mixpanel for a fast growing product with hundreds of thousands of users. Now, I use Mixpanel for my own project, Data-led Academy, a place for anybody to learn how to work with data and stay updated on the latest tools and technologies in the space.
2. What Mixpanel reports are you currently using to support your business?
I primarily use insights and funnels which are great to understand user personas and their behaviour respectively.
3. Where are you seeing the biggest value from Mixpanel?
The ability to follow the user journey and identify points of friction is the most valuable thing Mixpanel offers.
4. What is your favorite productivity tool?
5. How do you balance work and personal life?
I have begun using my calendar heavily and recently started using a tool called Reclaim that enables you to connect your personal and work calendars and reclaim time for habits and important tasks. Besides that, I only work in my office (a dedicated room in my apartment) and have notifications turned off for all apps.
6. What are you usually doing at 11am on a Saturday?
Running chores or playing with Junior, my dog.
7. What is your favorite hobby? or what do you do to relax?
Dancing to loud music.
8. Do you have any additional or fun information you'd like to share as it relates to your experience with Mixpanel?
Well, my experience setting up Mixpanel at Integromat led me to create my side-project, Data-led Academy. I believe anybody starting their product analytics journey can benefit from the content and templates I offer.