To help grow this mission from within Mixpanel Community, we are accepting nominations for Mixpanel Community Champions that are interested in helping others and leveling-up their Mixpanel experience.
Why apply to be a Mixpanel Champion?
Are you enthusiastic about analytics? Eager to solve problems? Is Mixpanel one of your frequently opened tabs? If you thought “yes” to any of those questions — you are the perfect candidate and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on any of the amazing perks.
If you are accepted into the program you can expect:
- Early Access to Beta Features
- Hear about and join Mixpanel betas before anyone else!
- Invites to Quarterly Office Hours with the Mixpanel Success, Design, & Product Teams
- A unique opportunity to ask questions about your project! Get the inside scoop from our CSMs on how to build effective dashboards, adopt a new report, or share your feedback directly with our product managers.
- Invites to be Featured in Mixpanel AMA Webinars
- Join us on stage to share your go-to tools and best practices.
- Free Access to Online & IRL Events
- Personalized promo codes to join our events for free.
- Champion Badge & Label inside Community
- Everyone in Community will know that you are a selected Mixpanel Champion.
- and more!
How do I become a Mixpanel Champion?
How do I apply?
Simply request to join the Champions Private Group to let us know that you are interested. We are always considering Mixpanel users for this program. We are looking for a small group of Champions that are eager to help users get more out of their analytics and advance their own knowledge of Mixpanel.
What do I need to do to be accepted?
The first step for consideration is to achieve the Helpful Badge. Some of you reading this announcement may have already earned this badge from helping others in the community:
Besides this Badge, we are looking at your activity on Community. If you are shining with quality content and helpful insights, your chances are high to be accepted as a Champion. Curious to learn more about it? Maybe you already have some questions? Let us know in the comments below!