Click to meet @muffaddal, our Champion of the week!

• 12 March 2021
  • 0 replies

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard! Meet one of our newest selected Champions,  Muffaddal!

Known as @MuffaddalQutbuddin

1. Please tell us a bit about your role
I am a data analyst at Savyour. It is a platform that provides cashback to the users. At Savyour we heavily rely on Mixpanel for all our data driven decisions.

I am responsible for everything related to data at the company. Analytics measurement strategy, working with devs to implement events, ensure data quality and availability of insights to whoever needs it. I head all of it.
Although I work with almost all of the teams my major efforts are aligned with the product and growth team to help improve the key metrics of the business.

2. What Mixpanel reports are you currently using to support your business?
Internally we mainly use insights and funnel reports. These reports are very helpful in answering the day-to-day questions of the team members.

Insight report's formulas and newly added aggregate by properties feature are just what we need to get the job done.
We use funnel reports to help us understand the conversion rates of different steps of our app journies.

3. Where are you seeing the biggest value from Mixpanel?
Apart from providing insights in the form of reports and dashboards and ensuring data availability, My major efforts go toward working to apply advanced machine learning algorithms to extract the hidden gems out of the data we collect. And Mixpanel makes it a breeze to access the raw data.

In my opinion availability of raw data along with Mixpanel's own reporting is the biggest value an analytics platform can provide. Because having raw data means you can do anything that can be done on the data. And Mixpanel allows doing just that.

4. How do you balance work and personal life?
work and life balance is very important for me. I do three things to ensure that. I wake up on time every day even on Sundays. Write down my day schedule, things I want to do today. And I strictly follow that list.
It is that simple.

5. What are you usually doing at 11 am on a Saturday?
Did I mention I write articles? Saturday mornings are usually spent on writing articles on Medium and answering questions on Quora.

6. What is your favorite hobby? or what do you do to relax?
World of Warcraft!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Mixpanel