Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard! Over the next few weeks, I will be announcing all of our QBQ Champions to tell you a bit more about the person behind the username.
Meet one of our selected QBQ Champions, Jaya!
1. Please tell us a bit about your role
I lead Technical Product Management at Bright Money - a fin-tech startup that helps American consumers manage their credit card debts.
2. What Mixpanel reports are you currently using to support your business?
Insights and Funnels get used the most, followed by Cohorts and Retention. I extensively use some of the features Mixpanel has introduced in the last year, especially custom properties and aggregation of property values in reports.
3. Where are you seeing the biggest value from Mixpanel?
Mixpanel makes analysis faster across the board. Growth and product functions are the biggest consumers.
4. What is your favorite productivity tool?
A text editor here I can create my to-do list Okay, I am not big on the use of productivity tools. I use whatever is needed for team work and communication.
5. How do you balance work and personal life?
Don't always do a good job of it. But consciously shutting down at defined hours or days helps.
6. What are you usually doing at 11am on a Saturday?
Either having a super-late lazy breakfast at home, or on a road trip with my husband.
7. What is your favorite hobby? or what do you do to relax?
Reading and traveling are my solace!
8. Do you have any additional or fun information you'd like to share as it relates to your experience with Mixpanel?
It is fun to show a colleague, or even a friend, who has not used Mixpanel before, what Mixpanel can do. As meaningful charts materialized with a few clicks, aggregations, filters, and breakdowns, people are impressed!