Sticky QBQ CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT

Click to meet @affan, our QBQ Champion of the week!

• 13 January 2021
  • 0 replies
Click to meet @affan, our QBQ Champion of the week!
Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard! Over the next few weeks, I will be announcing all of our QBQ Champions to tell you a bit more about the person behind the username.

Meet one of our selected QBQ Champions, Affan

[Known as @Affan in QBQ]

1. Please tell us a bit about your role

I am Lead Analytics at Marketlytics. Marketlytics is a analytics consultant company focused on providing analytics solutions and integration to clients across the globe.

I have been with Marketlytics for more than 4 years and have done a lot of mixpanel implementation for various clients. 

2. What Mixpanel reports are you currently using to support your business?

Considering the fact that we are an agency so we have been using every Mixpanel report. Every Mixpanel report has its own benefits and I cannot point to a single report.

3. Where are you seeing the biggest value from Mixpanel?

A lot of our Mobile App clients use Mixpanel for Push Notifications so I think it's app friendly features are the one that creates competitive advantage.

4. What is your favorite productivity tool?

I think Slack, Monosnap, Alfred, CommandE, Teamwork, ClickUp, Alarm Calendar if this is what you mean by productivity tool.

5. How do you balance work and personal life?

I need a lot of suggestions on this actually :)

6. What are you usually doing at 11am on a Saturday?

I usually like to spend time with Family on a Saturday.

7. What is your favorite hobby? or what do you do to relax?

I play cricket (if you know what it is :P), Table Tennis, Snooker or even playing with new tools excites me as well! 

8. Do you have any additional or fun information you'd like to share as it relates to your experience with Mixpanel?

Whenever I feel like I now know enough about Mixpanel to resolve any issue, I always get into an issue that uncovers something new. Mixpanel has always been a mystery for me :) 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Mixpanel