Solved

OpenSource project billing

• 23 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi. I have an OpenSource project and need some simple tracking. I have no any budgets to pay for MixPanel. I guess it's will be more than 1000 users monthly. So I will be limited.

Nevertheless, I can mention something like that "Analytics powered by MixPanel" in my repositiry or description. So my users and colleagues will know that MixPanel is the best user-tracking system (that’s true).

Do you can help? ^^

My project repository:
https://gitlab.com/notacircle/tickerbot

Thank you

icon

Best answer by stephanie 24 March 2020, 23:04

Hi @NotACircle,

Thanks for reaching out, happy to hear you are enjoying using Mixpanel for your Analytics! 

Unfortunately we do not offer any additional MTUs or discounts for sharing our name on our your app. I did want to share that we offer our Mixpanel for Startups program for companies who qualify. Below is a high-level summary of our Mixpanel for Startups program.

• Launched less than 2 years ago and have less than 5 million in funding
  • Agree to publicity with Mixpanel

We know things aren’t always cut and dry. If you don’t perfectly match the definition shared above, I would encourage you to reach out anyway - request are evaluated each individually.

Please feel free to reach out in our Mixpanel for Startups page linked here

Hope this helps!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @NotACircle,

Thanks for reaching out, happy to hear you are enjoying using Mixpanel for your Analytics! 

Unfortunately we do not offer any additional MTUs or discounts for sharing our name on our your app. I did want to share that we offer our Mixpanel for Startups program for companies who qualify. Below is a high-level summary of our Mixpanel for Startups program.

• Launched less than 2 years ago and have less than 5 million in funding
  • Agree to publicity with Mixpanel

We know things aren’t always cut and dry. If you don’t perfectly match the definition shared above, I would encourage you to reach out anyway - request are evaluated each individually.

Please feel free to reach out in our Mixpanel for Startups page linked here

Hope this helps!