Solved

Clarity on number of MTUs in growth plan

• 24 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

In the pricing page of Mixpanel, it is mentioned that Growth plan will provide 1000 MTUs plus everything in Starter plan. Does that mean on subscribing Growth plan I will get in total 2000 MTUs as the starter plan itself provides 1000 MTUs? 

icon

Best answer by stephanie 27 March 2020, 00:56

Hi @Soumen,

Growth plans are custom plans you can build starting at 1K MTUs -  there is not an additional 1K MTUs added from the free plan if you decide to purchase. However, there are some benefits you will get by purchasing a starter plan such as longer data history (12 months), Raw data export (12 months), and more

I am also happy to put you in touch with your account manager to talk more about pricing with you. Let me know if this is something you want, happy to let them know to reach out to you!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Soumen,

Growth plans are custom plans you can build starting at 1K MTUs -  there is not an additional 1K MTUs added from the free plan if you decide to purchase. However, there are some benefits you will get by purchasing a starter plan such as longer data history (12 months), Raw data export (12 months), and more

I am also happy to put you in touch with your account manager to talk more about pricing with you. Let me know if this is something you want, happy to let them know to reach out to you!

Thank you @stephanie. I was later contacted by the supported team and explained about pricing and plans.