Solved

Browser addon

• 20 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I find Mixpanel very useful, I use it daily and enjoy it but I miss a few things. I’d like to know if I’m allowed to create a browser addon that would customize the reports(allow the user to select a theme for colors) and maybe make jql queries in their browsers. I’m not going to capture data to show somewhere, I just want to improve what already exists in Mixpanel.

Would that violate any of Mixpanel’s terms of use?

Thank you :)

icon

Best answer by stephanie 21 April 2020, 22:29

Hi @tidderjail2,

The use of Mixpanel is subject to the Term of Use which prohibit creating derivative works based on the application.

Also, if you have ideas on how to improve our platform, we welcome any feedback to help us improve! You can submit an idea on our platform here. Once your idea is submitted, we can share this with our design and engineering team. :) 

Best,

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @tidderjail2,

The use of Mixpanel is subject to the Term of Use which prohibit creating derivative works based on the application.

Also, if you have ideas on how to improve our platform, we welcome any feedback to help us improve! You can submit an idea on our platform here. Once your idea is submitted, we can share this with our design and engineering team. :) 

Best,

Mixpanel